Active File Recovery for Windows delivers the aptitude to efficiently sense and recover files and disks lost due to unintentional deletion, disk formatting, virus and additional reasons.
The Professional package also comprises combined Lively Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer – a usefulness for low-level data review), Virtual RAID rebuild or, being talented to recover damaged RAID disk collections, and File Manager wanted to re-organize and rename files noticed by their signatures.
The Ultimate version spreads the Professional bundle with Active Boot Disk Lite: an ISO image that you can use to make a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a frivolous version of Windows 8™(WinPE 5.1) or Linux (OpenSUSE 13) consecutively in RAM. It is the only way to recuperate your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the tainted Hard Disk Drive to additional machine. Boot Disk & LiveCD container boot the latest UEFI safe boot systems & legacy BIOS PC.
When to use:
- Recover deleted files afterward Recycle Bin has been deflated, or files were deleted though bypassing the Recycle Bin (ex. large files)
- Recover files misplaced due to unintentional disk formatting, harm by virus attack, hateful program, or a power failure
- Recover photos & pictures removed from a USB Flash, or images misplaced after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash)
- Data reinstating when partition or volume is removed, damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors
How to use:
- Recover deleted or misplaced files via Quick Scan
- Recover broken partitions and disks using Supers can
- Recover unbootable PCby Active Boot Disk Lite
Operating Systems supported:
Windows: XP, 8, 7, 10 Vista, Server 2003, Server 2012, Server 2008,
Windows PE – recovery situation, boots from CD/DVD or USB
Opens USE built Linux recovery disk, boots from USB or CD/DVD