Memory Booster (Full Version)
Memory Booster aims at enhancing system speed by resolving memory issues on Android devices with
Real-time RAM usage
Auto Boost (in pro version)
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian
Memory level status and memory usage graph
- Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time
- free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes
One-tap Quick Boost
- Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your
- phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time
Customizable Auto Boost Features
- To make memory boosting easier, Auto Boost can be set at different boost levels (General, Optimum and
- Ultimate boost) with multiple boost strategies: auto boost at regular interval, or when memory drops down to a
- certain level or when device is locked
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
- Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list
Task Killer ROOT beta embedded
- Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage
- information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options
- to deal with the app. Root killing is embedded in Task killer; so if your device is rooted, you can try root killing
- by pressing app name and select “Force Stop
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon optional
- Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the
- main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Features only available in Full version
Boost Level Manager
- Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs
Auto Boost Interval
- Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.
Auto Boost Threshold
- Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.
Auto Boost on Device Lock
- Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off
- Fix bug on OS 7.x devices
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!