Norton Mobile Security
Norton Mobile Security protects you and your Android smartphones and tablets against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps. Apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use your battery and data plan or have annoying intrusive behavior. Norton puts you in control – so you can decide which apps to trust to use your personal information, photos, videos, battery and data plan or get in the way of your mobile experience.
- Android Antivirus: Scan and remove apps that have malware, spyware, or an Android virus that can harm or slow your device. Powered by Norton Mobile Insight.
- SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
- Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
- Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
- Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
- Can instantly lock your phone if the SIM card is removed
- Designed for your Android™ smartphone or tablet
- Trigger a “scream” alarm to find your missing device
- Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
- Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
- Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
- Safe Search lets you see a website’s safety and shopping rating for all of your search results
- Avoid malware infected sites on your search results
- Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
- Wipe all device information remotely to protect your privacy
- Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
Norton Mobile Security & Antivirus protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive anti malware, spyware, and Android virus protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior.
How to install apk ?
- Download the apk .
- Take a copy of it in your phone or Tab.
- Install normally.